Miyerkules, Pebrero 12, 2020

Happiest Birthday


My Love                                            💛          💛
My Life                                       💚          💚          💚
My Bestfriend                             💜                     💜
My Soulmate                                    💚           💚
My One and Only                                    💛


My Rahul

Meeting you was all God’s plan. You have given me so much love and comfort. I am so much thankful that I was able to marry a man who was not only my better half but my soulmate.

It's been 130 days when I left you alone but I promise to return soon. We will be together again and celebrate each day having each other.


Only God knows how thankful I am to be your wife. 

May God continue to bless you, guide you and protect you. 


Happy Birthday My Love.


❤ I Love You so much and I Miss You ❤

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento